A comprehensive, reliable, and flexible managed service for Merchant Acquirers.
FSS Merchant Management services enable acquiring banks to manage the entire gamut of merchant related activities in an integrated way. Acquirers can enroll merchants, query transaction history, manage fees, track terminal inventory, assess risks and generate settlements.
Convenient, browser based front-end makes the system readily accessible, securely over Internet / Intranet. The application is highly configurable, process driven, and is customizable as per requirements.
Automated processes are setup for batch posting of transactions from the host and interchanges; settlement reports/data could be extracted in custom formats and transmitted securely to pre-designated mail ids. Dispute handling, charge-back generation, risk evaluation, terminal inventory reporting are standard features.
FSS provides 24X7 technical support through a dedicated and trained technical team.
- End-to-end merchant acquiring and service management- from enrollment to settlement.
- Supports multi-currency, exchange rates, and flexible currency conversion.
- Risk assessment during merchant registrations, as also ongoing continuous risk assessment.
- Merchant performance metrics.
- Terminal inventory management.
- Dispute management, charge-backs.
- Merchant settlement, statements.
- Flexible workflow management for transactions meeting risk criteria.
- Accounting and reconciliation functions.
- Service can be rolled out quickly.
- Highly available system hosted in a Tier 3 Data Center.
- Modular design.
- Allows Data inputs through GUI as well as batch file uploads.
- Highly configurable process flow.
- Can be Customized for specific requirements.
- Supported by a team of professionals with a collective experience of 100+ man years in the payments domain.
- 24×7 helpdesk support.