Fully managed, comprehensive and cost effective, mobile banking, mobile payment, mobile commerce and mobile wallet services, on a pay-per-use model.
FSS Mobile Pay services can quickly and cost-effectively enable banks to launch and scale mobile based solutions to their customers. This includes mobile banking, mobile payment, mobile commerce and mobile wallet services. Leveraging on the extensive knowledge gained in the payments domain and the mobile technologies, FSS has set up a mobile payment infrastructure in its Tier 3 standard Data Center.
A variety of customer registrations options are available for linking the mobile number with accounts/cards. Customers can do a simple download of the application on their mobile handsets and quickly enable the handset for doing transactions.
FSS Mobile Payment services are trusted by over 12 banks (licensing and processing model).
- Mobile Banking – Enables banking services over the mobile phone.
- Mobile Payments – Enables payment solution over the mobile phone.
- Mobile Commerce – Enables mobile phone to handle transactions at the point of sale.
- Mobile Wallet – Connects to one of the largest ecosystem, that includes over 3000 online & 10,000 physical retail merchants.
- Bank integration either through the bank’s core banking system or through the bank’s switch.
- Supports Java enabled mobile phones and Brew enabled phones (CDMA), GPRS service, USSD service, WAP service, plain text SMS.
- Allows intra and inter-bank financial transaction exchange.
- IMPS (Inter-bank Mobile Payment Services) enabled, for mobile to mobile financial transfers in India.
- Compliant with regulator’s (RBI) mandates and prevailing security standards.
- A web based portal is provided which will enable the bank to administer their services.
- The portal also offers comprehensive MIS and reporting.
- FSS Mobile Payments are currently live at 12 banks (licensing and processing model).
- FSS supports clients to define and optimize their mobile strategy, products and business model.
- Leverages existing bank’s technology infrastructure & systems.
- Seamlessly plug-in with the external interfaces of mobile network operators and business partners.
- Bank branded, white label solution.
- Cost-effective, pay-per-use model.