A comprehensive, secure and flexible service that allows merchants to provide their international card customers the choice of paying for goods or services by accepting payments in their native currency at their point of sale (POS) terminals.
Traditionally, international customers using credit or debit cards do not get the choice to make card payment in the currency where the card has been issued. Further, they have to wait for their monthly card or bank statement to find out the actual transactions value in their native currency which is always different from the transacted value due to interchange (conversion) rate, bank markups, service fee mark ups or other charges.
FSS’ Native Currency Conversion service allows international customers enjoy the confidence and convenience of paying for their purchase in the currency they understand best – their own. FSS’ NCC service offers a personalized experience for valued visitors with no surprises – the amount on their bill matches with their charge slip and finally the card or bank account statement when they return home, while merchants benefit from the convenience in payments and reporting in their local currency.
Banks and ATM deployers enjoy the benefit of offering significant value to merchants, by attracting high net worth customers.
- Supports standard POS transaction payments in local as well as in the native currency of the cardholder.
- Deployed on a scalable, secure and robust infrastructure.
- Trained, experienced team to design, implement and manage the program.
- Capability of development and implementation of personalized solutions.
- User friendly application to ensure smoother access by counter staff.
- Designed to ensure quick turnaround and response time for transaction processing.
- Supports conversion in any number of currencies
- Service network support on PSTN, Ethernet, GPRS, CDMA and VSAT platforms.
- Technology and services support for acceptance of magnetic stripe and EMV card.
- All encompassing service including deployment of EDC terminals, cash registers or kiosks and routing these transactions to the desired host.
- Quick roll out of services with bank’s existing infrastructure.
- Hosted out of Tier 3 standard Data Center.
- Cost-effective, world-class technology, network, transaction switch, POS terminal technology and its related applications.
- Proven experience in market rollout of this solution for major acquirers in the Indian market.
- Patented solution ensures service continuity.
- Hosted service which is free from all dependencies on third parties.
- Capable and dependable service partners to manage field service support.