Mobile devices are increasingly becoming tools that consumers use for banking, payments and shopping. The right mobility strategy can enable banks drive business growth and create competitive advantage.
FSS Mobile pay is a unique blend of mobile application as front-end supported by a payment gateway at the back-end; pre-integrated with the payment ecosystem. The solution is capable of interfacing with the bank’s switch, card management system, core banking host, Interchanges, CRM, dispute management system, reconciliation suite, and various other aggregators and merchants.
It enables end-users to make banking and payment transactions using their “mobile number” at various acceptance points like POS terminals, ATMs, mobile portals; at their own pace and convenience.
- Easy-to-use front-end application, agnostic to handsets/telcos
- Mobile Banking back-end server application
- Integration with Bank’s switch, core Banking, Federal Servers
- Supports 45+ Mobile banking transaction sets
- IMPS (Immediate Payment System) support in India
- Value added services like Bill Payments, Train/Airline/Movie ticketing integration possibilities
- Comprehensive dashboard support
- Customer self-service on-the-go
- Higher customer stickiness
- Reduced footfalls in ATMs and Branches
- Platform to sell other banking products
- Reduced overall OpEx
- Anytime, anywhere banking