Make account opening and enrolment faster, simpler and secure
Regulatory bodies have always mandated strict regulations to validate KYC documents from the consumer before enrolments. This in turn causes inconvenience to the consumers as it adds friction to their account opening process. Hence, Banks are in need of faster, simpler and secure solutions to follow regulations while reducing friction profitably.
FSS Finclusiv eKYC helps complete customer due diligence by entering their Aadhaar number and matching it with their biometric scan. After validating the Aadhaar number and biometric data with UIDAI, banks have the option to accept the eKYC response from the UIDAI, as proof of identity and proof of address. A total of 19 data points which include customer’s photograph and demographic profiles are available.
- GPRS/Ethernet based biometric Micro ATM terminal development
- eKYC data transaction processing through NPCI
- Interfacing with the Bank’s systems, through ISO or XML message formats to record and store the eKYC response information from UIDAI for future references
- Reduces significant time and cost for banks by eliminating paper work
- Real-time access to customer data from UIDAI
- Instant on-boarding of customers
- Reduces the risk of manual errors
- Eliminates risks of financial crimes, and document forgery
- Available on low cost devices such as Micro ATM terminals and tablets