Banks and other institution are trying to reach out to the unbanked consumers by implementing low cost, convenient banking services.
FSS Finclusiv Financial Inclusion Gateway is designed to roll out innovative and diverse inclusive banking services through multi-channel, branchless banking services using handheld devices like micro ATMs, tablets, mobile phones and kiosks.
The FI gateway drives transactions initiated via diverse channels and devices using biometric and RuPay Debit cards, both in branch and on the field.
- An end-to-end financial inclusion gateway solution
- Supports debit cards, magnetic stripe cards, virtual cards and cardless transactions
- Aadhaar biometric based transactions
- Supports various network protocols (CDMA/GPRS/PSTN/IP)
- Powers delivery channels like Micro ATM, ATM, Tablets & Mobile POS
- Manages multiple Technology service Providers (TSP) on-boarded by the Bank
- Auto locks Micro ATMs when Idle
- Supports FI and non-FI based customers and transaction sets for larger reach.
- Convenient processing of customer and agent based transactions through Micro-ATMs.
- Encapsulates the back-end host related charges from the front end Devices/Aggregators/Financial Inclusion
- service providers for better security.
- Available on low cost devices like Micro ATMs, Tablets & Mobile POS
- Seamless Agent/Business correspondent on-boarding and management control