FSS Access Control Server is a secure authentication platform based on guidelines given by VISA and MasterCard. The product offers a modular solution to issuer banks that support 3-D secure protocol via authentication methods such as OTP, Bingo Card/Grid, Static password with Activation During Shopping (ADS), Static password without ADS, IPIN, IVR, Randomized static password, Aadhaar*, Tokenization* etc.,
Real-time dashboards help banks monitor their transactions to better analyze their declined transactions. FSS Access Control Server can interface with directory servers from interchanges, authentication history server, switch or card host and SMS/email gateway.
- Multiple channel cardholder enrollment through web banking and ADS (Activation during shopping)
- Multiple institution support
- Variety of authentication methods supported (OTP, Static password, IVR)
- Customized user management
- Real-time dashboards and configurable user-defined reports
- Real-time transaction alerts
- Reduce fraudulent transactions by providing an additional layer of authentication for cardholders.
- Lower OPEX by decreasing the volume of charge backs for acquirers.
- Minimize load on switch by handling concurrency and large volume of transactions for authentication.