Unparalleled mobile banking, mobile payment, mobile commerce and mobile wallet experience with FSS Mobile Pay!
Today’s competitive market requires banks and financial institutions to create cost-effective, revenue-generating channels, which would not only minimize operational and infrastructure costs, but would also enable in reaching out to a large number of customers quickly. The robust and integrated FSS Mobile Pay application enables mobile banking and payments through mobile handsets that can help banks and financial institutions meet their business objectives. The solution can be installed on multiple platforms, which minimize operational risks and operate at low transaction costs.
Trusted by over 12 banks (licensing and processing model), FSS Mobile Pay solution can quickly and cost-effectively enable businesses to launch and scale mobile based solutions.
- FSS Mobile Pay services include:
- Mobile Banking – Enables banking services over the mobile phone
- Mobile Payments – Enables payment solution over the mobile phone
- Mobile Commerce – Enables mobile phone to handle transactions at the point of sale
- Mobile Wallet – Connects to one of the largest ecosystem, that includes over 3000 online & 10,000 physical retail merchants
- Supports Java enabled mobile phones and Brew enabled phones (CDMA), GPRS service, USSD service, WAP service and plain text SMS
- A web-based portal enables banks to administer the mobile delivery services
- The portal offers comprehensive MIS and reporting for bank’s requirements
- IMPS (Inter-bank Mobile Payment Services) enabled, for mobile to mobile payment transfers in India
- Compliant with regulator’s (RBI) mandates and prevailing security standards
- FSS Mobile Pay solution is currently ‘live’ at 12 banks (licensing and processing model)
- FSS supports clients to define and optimize their mobile strategy, products and business model
- FSS customizes and deploys the solution, and integrates it with the existing banking infrastructure (if required)
- Capability to seamlessly plug-in with the external interfaces of mobile network operators and business partners
- Provides continuous support to meet mandates, and also new models, platforms