It is crucial for the banks and the ATM deployers to ensure that the retail delivery channels are available for customers 24×7. In order to meet increasing customer expectations and get maximum return on investment, uptime of ATMs is critical. Banks require an intuitive and easy to use monitoring tool to monitor faults and overall health attributes of ATM terminals in real time.
FSS ATM Monitor helps the bank’s IT and operations teams to pro-actively monitor and manage their ATM deployments. It provides sub component level (XFS layer) incident/fault monitoring and alerts and ticketing system to enable first level management and help field teams maintain up-times of the ATM machines and business continuity. The solution provides a comprehensive dashboard and insightful reporting capabilities.
- Monitoring of ATM deployments
- ATM location pop ups on Google maps
- Provides list of busy and idle ATMs
- Notifies newly added ATMs
- Quick alerts on suspicious transactions
- Cash forecast and proactive recommendation
- Monitoring and management of onsite service vendors
- Ticket tracking and automatic escalation
- Facilitates enterprise-wide reporting
- Device downtime reporting
- Helps to optimize cash inventories thereby saving on cost
- Enables banks to provide maximum uptime to their customers
- Better vendor management by reducing risks and maximizing ATM availability
- Reduces transportation cost and ATM outage costs