An interactive, intuitive and customizable Loyalty Management System that allows financial institutions to create single or coalition loyalty programs for their merchant and customer base!
With retail business becoming increasingly competitive, banks and merchants strive constantly to retain their customer base. Merchants would like their customers to return to them for additional purchase of goods/services, while banks would like to encourage their customers to use their cards to improve customer retention.
FSS Loyalty Manager has been developed leveraging extensive knowledge in the payments domain and in merchant operations. It is a comprehensive and dynamic solution that supports financial institutions to create custom loyalty programs for their existing merchant and customer base in order to generate more transactions and incremental revenues at lower costs. From creating a marketing campaign to redeeming reward points, from providing business intelligence and analytical data to gauging the success of a marketing campaign, FSS Loyalty Manager delivers it all.
- Creates interactive web portals for institutions, merchants and customers
- Supports card-less loyalty program
- Provides instant registration facility and redemption options through multiple delivery channels
- Provides cutting-edge analytical features to help identify the appropriate target audience for building marketing campaigns
- Facilitates the rewarding process based on transaction volumes for a particular period
- Facilitates the process of earning reward points from repeat purchases done during a product campaign
- Provides real-time customer feedback to develop sales strategies
- Analyses customer feedback to allocate appropriate resources
- Calculates critical customer loyalty metrics to understand customer purchase behavior
- Allows selection and creating the right marketing campaigns and loyalty programs to achieve customer retention and incremental revenue
- Secure system, with tamper-resistant encryption and decryption
- Facilitates faster time-to-market product campaigns and loyalty programs for greater return on investment (ROI)