Wholesale Payments deals with inter-bank, inter-country large value, large volume real-time payments and related clearing and settlement systems governed by central banks integrating various globally accepted standards.
Wholesale payments solutions offered by FSS provides an integrated, standardized platform to our customers that keeps up with the emerging trends fuelled by new payment methods, standards, clearing & settlement systems. This enables banks to provide services to a wider audience ranging from an individual customer to large corporate/merchants with multiple value-added features.
Integrated Payment Hub (IPH)
Integrated Payment Hub (IPH) is a solution that enables financial institutions and corporate to manage and process payments of all types – be it domestic or international.
Banks and financial institutions need to gain control and visibility over its payments – from initiation to settlement as well as simplify by centralizing operations. Centralizing payment services provide the flexibility to banks to streamline and automate the process, enforce standards (both regional and global), manage liquidity, eliminate fraud, validate, and configure rules & routing preferences.
Using Integrated Payment Hub (IPH), Bank can concentrate on their business and operational activities rather than investing resources in accommodating and initiating alternate payment channels. Integrated Payments Hub aids banks to seamlessly perform operations like corporate banking, treasury and trade finance. The solution reduces operational costs and increases throughput by maximizing the rates of Straight through Processing.
Integrated Payment Hub provides solution for all payment types like RTGS, NEFT, SWIFT, MMS, NACH (ABPS, EBT and DBTL), Government Payments, RRBs, foreign remittances etc.
- Industry accepted ISO 20022 message format
- Straight Through processing
- Real-time liquidity management
- Direct Corporate Access
- Flexible rule engine and workflows
- Transaction message enrichment and conversion
- Parameterized, detail dash-boards and standard reports
- Risk management with sanction / black-list screening
- Industry approved security standards
- FSS in payment space in India for nearly 25 years
- Pre-established integration capabilities
- Minimizes risks and reduce total cost of ownership
- Strong team to deploy and manage the solution
- Cost effective service delivery, with a combination of onsite/offshore services
- Solution complaint with international standards