High quality offshore development and sustenance services!
As part of long-term growth strategy, software product companies constantly innovate and reinvent their products to sustain and lead in the competitive market. As products mature and market acceptance increases, they also need to maintain and support their products for their customers.
With knowledge gained in payments domain over two decades, FSS maintains, supports and customizes software products of leading software vendors. FSS engineers can manage a product company’s non-core activities such as product release management, feature enhancement, bug fixing, product testing and issue resolution.
Services range from managing mature products with several releases into the market, to “sunset” products that are at the end of their feature development. FSS’ proven delivery and interaction model include rigorous processes complete with definitions of roles and responsibilities, documentation and reporting, incident management, issue resolution support and assistance in continuous product improvement.
With FSS product sustenance services, companies are able to focus on enhancements, re-engineering and future-proofing their products.
- Skilled resources in niche domain provide technical support, bug fixing, testing and maintenance services
- Documented processes for product management and incident management at multiple levels
- Ability to extend support to customers using vendor’s products
- FSS onsite technical support teams can enhance product offerings by managing them at the site
- Over 1,000 man years of offshore development support extended to premium international product companies
- Vast payments domain expertise & technical skill sets, spanning a wide range of platforms and applications
- Strong processes and commitment to deliveries validated by major vendors
- Strong network of alliance partners help accelerate and collaborate on new products roll out quickly