An end-to-end Financial Inclusion hosted service that enables banks to deliver mainstream banking services to rural and priority sector customers, efficiently and at low costs.
FSS Financial Inclusion services enables banks and financial institutions to offer inclusive banking and financial services to the un-banked and under-banked sector. The comprehensive application suite supports online and offline transaction processing, with biometric authentication on ATM and handheld terminals. FSS FI supports card issuance, hierarchical definition of business correspondents / agents, registration, accounting and management functions.
FSS liaises with the banks technology team to interface FSS infrastructure with the bank’s retail network and the core-banking host, for launching the FI services.
- End-to-end biometric or PIN enabled comprehensive service.
- On-line and off-line transaction processing.
- Supports multi-lingual and voice-enabled services at ATM & POS delivery channels.
- Flexible card schemes- Magnetic stripe, Contact-less and contact-based smart cards and virtual cards.
- Capable of enabling and supporting new microfinance transactions.
- Provides risk management and controls.
- Modular design – Teller application, document management system, transaction processing engine, merchant/agent management system and card management system.
- A wide range of delivery channels – Handheld Terminals, ATMs, Kiosks and Mobiles.
- Multiple protocol options like VSAT, CDMA, GPRS, PSTN, IP.
- Flexible Customer Enrolment – PC / Laptop / Handheld Terminal having work flow automation templates.
- Successfully implemented for leading banks in India.
- Rapid deployment, leverages existing retail infrastructure.
- Flexible solution – Online/offline authorization, PIN / biometric verification.
- Comprehensive process flow management – registration, verification, authorization & settlement.
- Readily extensible to other channels – mobile phones, IVR systems.