A secure, robust and feature-rich biometric authorization solution for banks & financial institutions!
Traditionally, PIN-based authentication has been the basic method of authenticating cardholders across all delivery channels. Recent advances in technology allow alternate methods of authentication including usage of bio-metric features such as finger-prints. Biometric authentication replaces the need for generation of PIN, distribution, secure storage (by the card holder) and secure authentication. The complexity at a self-service terminal also is simplified, with the help of voice guidance services.
FSS Biometrics solution enables banks and financial institutions to securely capture, store and authenticate finger-prints that can be used as an alternate or an additional authorization method. The application can also act as an enabler for inclusive banking to the unbanked segments. The entire process is standardized, and works across multiple delivery channels and devices such as ATM, POS, Kiosks and Laptops.
- Supports an integrated PIN/biometric based authentication process
- Supports POS, kiosks and PC-based teller applications
- Centralized monitoring and control of biometric enabled delivery channels
- Provides configurable GUI based biometric server setup options
- Allows all EDC channels to communicate via switch which ensures better integration and control
- Offers 24X7 online, real-time synchronized transaction support
- Allows encrypted fingerprint data capture, storage and encrypted fingerprint data transmission from an ATM to a switch
- Built-in alerts for any hardware failures and other exceptions
- Centralized authorization, enables usage across wide geographic areas
- Integrate with all makes and types of ATMs
- FSS has partnered with leading ATM manufacturers for successful deployment with several large banks in India
- The solution is device-agnostic, as the message formats and the finger-print templates are standardized
- The solution enables safe and secure authentication process which works with multiple EFT switches
- The design of the system enforces proper workflow, mitigating transaction, non repudiation and avoiding possible fraud at the time of registration