A well integrated solution enabling banks and financial institutions to provide financial inclusion services to the unbanked sectors by supporting online and offline transaction processing and card issuance.
As part of the Financial Inclusion program, the Government of India had launched the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Project, which would act as a centralized receptacle for citizen identification by storing, managing and authenticating citizens using their biometric features.
To support this program, FSS has developed FSS Micro Pay solution that enables banking and financial institutions to provide banking and financial services to the unbanked sector. It supports online and offline transaction processing on ATMs and hand-held terminals using biometric authentication. The solution also supports card issuance, hierarchical definition of business correspondents/ agents, registration, accounting, management functions and smart cards with biometric authorization.
- Supports customer enrollment on personal computer, laptop or handheld terminal
- Facilitates card issuance on any of the selected card platforms; magnetic stripe cards, smart cards, combo cards or virtual cards
- Terminal agnostic – Biometric ATMs, biometric kiosks, micro ATMs or mobile phones
- Supports on-line, real-time and off-line transaction processing
- Supports magnetic, contact less, smart cards and virtual cards
- Provides for risk management and controls
- Supports teller application, document management system, transaction processing engine, merchant/agent and card management system
- Support cardless transactions
- Supports various network protocol like CDMA, GPRS, PSTN, IP
- Supports select remittance transactions
- FSS has extensive and proven experience in integrating and managing multiple retail channels
- Proven capability of FSS in providing technology based end-to-end payment solutions
- In-house solution design team using robust technology platform
- The solution complies with regulatory mandates from IMG, IDRBT, RBI and UIDAI