A comprehensive, secure and dynamic solution that allows merchants to offer international card customers, the choice of paying for goods/services in their native currencies!
Traditionally, International customers using credit or debit cards to transact on POS terminals at overseas locations are billed in local currencies. Further, they have to wait for their monthly card or bank statement to find out the actual transactions value in their own native currency which is always different from the transacted value due to interchange (conversion) rates, bank markups, service fee mark ups or other charges.
FSS Currency Convert is a patented solution that lets international customers enjoy the benefit and convenience of paying for their purchase, stay or meal in the currency they understand best – their own. The solution offers a personalized experience for cardholders with no surprises. The amount on their bill matches with the charge slip and their card account statement, when they return home and merchants continue to benefit from the ease of payments and reporting in their local currency.
- Supports standard POS transactions in the local currency as well as in the native currency of cardholder
- Minimal or no variance in the transaction value and the billed value in the cardholder statement
- Supports conversion in any number of currencies
- Service network support on PSTN, Ethernet, GPRS, CDMA and VSAT platforms
- Technology and services support for acceptance of magnetic stripe and EMV card
- User friendly application, ensuring convenient access by counter staff
- Trained and experienced team to design, implement and manage the program
- Ability to develop and implement personalized solutions
- Designed to ensure quick turnaround and response time for transaction processing
- Rapid solution deployment capability thereby reducing time to market
- Multiple device support – EDC Terminals, Cash Registers and Kiosks for routing transactions to the desired host
- Experience in successfully rolling out the solution for major acquirers in the Indian market