A well integrated green solution that helps card issuers avoid the usage of paper-based PIN!
Banks and card issuers are increasingly adopting various paperless methods to communicate to their customers that save time, money and maximize convenience and productivity. One such activity is sending PIN mailers to cardholders. FSS Green PIN is a paperless PIN generation and forwarding solution that enables banks to securely transmit card PINs in electronic form through multiple delivery channels to their cardholders.
- Avoids usage of expensive PIN mailer stationery and simplifies dispatch logistics
- Two-tier validation during pass code generation and ATM PIN generation
- Secured information – PINs once generated are not stored
- Secondary level secured information is stored in hashed/masked format
- Compliant with all the global security standards:
- PCI standards
- PABP standards
- PADSS standards
- OWASP standards
- VISA and MasterCard recommendations on PIN transmission
- Centralized system prevents data redundancy.
- User friendly interface for convenient administration.
- Saves costs towards PIN mailer stationery, printing and dispatch
- Eco friendly, avoids usage of paper
- Helps banks to seamlessly transmit PINs through multiple delivery channels:
- Helps enhance the brand image of banks by offering the latest technology based service
- Provides the card issuer with a new channel of communication with the cardholder
- Reduces the number of customer call on re-issuance/forgot PIN
- Already deployed at some of the major Indian banks